ActionGamer is not an official representative or the developer of this game.
- Release date: 1/23/2015
- Developer: MAGES. Inc.
- Publisher: Degica
- Genre: Action
- Languages: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Japanese
- Features: Single-player, Online Multi-Player, Local Multi-Player, Online Co-op, Local Co-op, Shared/Split Screen, Steam Achievements, Full controller support, Steam Trading Cards, Steam Cloud
- Requirements: View details
Phantom Breaker: Battle Grounds
- OS: Microsoft Windows Vista or newer
- Processor: Intel Core i3 2.0 GHz or better
- Memory: 3 GB RAM
- Graphics: nVidia Geforce 210 or better
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 3 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectSound compatible
- Additional Notes: XBox 360 compatible game controller strongly recommended
- Additional Notes:
Phantom Breaker: Battle Grounds description1
Phantom Breaker: Battle Grounds is a 2D beat 'em up from Mages/5pb, the makers of Steins;Gate, Bullet Soul, and other great games. Choose a fighter and battle against the bizarre minions of the evil wizard Phantom. Enjoy classic beat 'em up gameplay with a fighting game twist. Dash through colorful Tokyo locales, strengthen your characters, team up with your friends, fight dragons and killer robots!
- Story Mode - Enjoy a lighthearted story as you battle Phantom's minions across 8 stages inspired by famous Tokyo districts.
- Arcade Mode - Challenge yourself to get the biggest combo, the highest score, or the fastest completion time.
- Multiplayer - Easy to learn mechanics make playing with your friends a snap. Team up with your friends for the local co-op or online campaign, or go to the battlegrounds arena and fight a pitched PVP battle! Up to 4 players supported.
- Customizable, Persistent Characters - 4 starting characters and 6 unlockable ones. Each character has a fully customizable stat and skill tree, and levels persist between all modes. Choose a favorite character and build them how you like! Every character has unique special attacks.
- Retro Charm - Vibrant sprite graphics and a catchy chiptune-inspired soundtrack for the discerning retro gamer!