ActionGamer is not an official representative or the developer of this game.
Outer Rim Studios LLC
- OS: Windows 7 or Later
- Processor: Dual Core Intel or AMD Processor
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Dedicated Graphics Card
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 900 MB available space
Outer Rim description1
Outer Rim is an infinite space shooter filled with fast paced game play, satisfying weapon upgrades, challenging enemies and an epic soundtrack to immerse you in the action. We created Outer Rim's gameplay to reflect arcade games of the 80s. Get a high enough score to enter your initials on the leaderboard and ultimately beat the game's high score. It's a game that anyone can play and winning is defined by your own competitive drive. Whether that's beating your own personal high score, beating a friends score or adding your initials to the world leaderboard. Whatever your playing style, our goal is to make playing Outer Rim a fulfilling classic space shooter experience.
- Unlockable Ships: Earn in-game currency by killing enemy ships to unlock playable ships
- Online Leaderboards: Your score will be added to the worldwide leaderboards
- Music Selection: Pick your favorite genre from a list to jam out while you're playing
- Pickups: Gain powerful upgrades to destroy your enemies
- Warp: Transports you to new sectors of the Outer Rim