ActionGamer is not an official representative or the developer of this game.
- Release date: 9/11/2006
- Developer: Relic Entertainment
- Publisher: SEGA
- Genre: Action , Strategy
- Languages: English, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Czech, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Russian, Traditional Chinese
- Features: Single-player, Multi-player, Steam Trading Cards, Steam Workshop, Steam Cloud
- Requirements: View details
Company of Heroes
- OS: Windows® XP or Vista
- Processor: 2.0 Ghz Intel Pentium IV or equivalent or AMD Athlon XP or equivalent
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 9.0c compatible 64MB video card with Pixel Shader 1.1 support or equivalent and latest manufacturer drivers
- Hard Drive: 9 GB of uncompressed free hard drive space (We recommend having 1 gigabyte of free space after installation)
- Sound: DirectX® 9.0c compatible 16-bit sound card
- OS: Windows® XP or Vista
- Processor: 3.0 Ghz Intel Pentium IV or equivalent
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: 256 MB NVIDIA GeForce 6800 series or better
Company of Heroes description1,507
DISCLAIMERThis legacy version of COH1 will also give you access to the latest updated version of COH1 - simply called "Company of Heroes" in your Steam library. PLEASE USE THE LATTER TO PLAY ONLINE, and visit the associated pages to join the COH1 Steam Community & Modding scene:
- COH1 Community Hub
- COH1 Steam Workshop
DESCRIPTIONDelivering a visceral WWII gaming experience, Company of Heroes redefines real time strategy gaming by bringing the sacrifice of heroic soldiers, war-ravaged environments, and dynamic battlefields to life. Beginning with the D-Day Invasion of Normandy, players lead squads of Allied soldiers into battle against the German war machine through some of the most pivotal battles of WWII. Through a rich single player campaign, players experience the cinematic intensity and bravery of ordinary soldiers thrust into extraordinary events.
- A Cinematic Single Player Experience that captures the turmoil of WWII as never before.
- Advanced squad AI brings your soldiers to life as they interact with the changing environment, take cover, and execute advanced squad tactics to eliminate all enemy opposition.
- Stunning Visuals - Relic's next generation cutting-edge engine provides graphic quality and a physics driven world that is unprecedented in an RTS.
- Environmental Strategy - Real-time physics and a completely destructible environment guarantee no two battles ever play out in the same way. Destroy anything and re-shape the battlefield! Use buildings and terrain to your advantage, or deny them to the enemy.
- 2-8 Player Multiplayer Competition via LAN or Internet - Go online with friends and join the ultimate battle of Axis versus Allies.