ActionGamer is not an official representative or the developer of this game.
Battlefield: Bad Company™ 2
- OS: Windows XP
- Processor: Core 2 Duo @ 2.0GHz
- Memory: 2GB
- Graphics: 256 MB Video Card (GeForce 7800 GT / ATI X1900)
- DirectX®: DirectX 9, 10, and 11 support
- Hard Drive: 15 GB
- OS: Windows Vista or Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad or higher
- Memory: 2GB
- Graphics: 512 MB Video Card (GeForce GTX 260/ ATI Radeon 4870)
- Controller Support: Support for Logitech G15 and G19 keyboard LCDs in multiplayer
Battlefield Bad Company 2 description613
Battlefield: Bad Company 2 brings the award-winning Battlefield gameplay to the forefront of PC gaming with best-in-class vehicular combat and unexpected "Battlefield moments."
New vehicles like the ATV and a transport helicopter allow for all-new multiplayer tactics on the Battlefield. With the Frostbite-enabled Destruction 2.0 system, you can take down entire buildings and create your own fire points by blasting holes through cover. You can also compete in four-player teams in two squad-only game modes, fighting together to unlock exclusive awards and achievements.
Battles are set across expansive maps, each with a different tactical focus. The game also sees the return of the B Company squad in a more mature single-player campaign.
- Squad Up: Compete as the lone wolf or together in 4-man squads with up to 32 players and multiple game modes including the all new Squad Rush!
- Defining Online Warfare: Become the master of land, sea and air on vast battlefields designed for wide open warfare on Ranked Servers.
- Intense Solo Campaign: Join Bad Company in a fight through deadly jungles, desert cities and vast arctic terrain on a mission to defuse WWIII.
- Tactical Destruction: Create new firing points, chip away enemy cover, and bring down entire buildings full of enemy combatants